Friday, August 26, 2011

Will The Apple Cult Continue?

I'm a Johnny-come-lately paid-up member of the Apple cult. I love raw consumerism - you have to admire a brand that costs twice as much as its competitors and generates such fanaticism.

There is an updated iPhone due to be released within the next couple of months - I've got no idea what additional features it will have compared to my current model iPhone - but I must have one.

Unlike hard-core Apple Brethren, my life wasn't momentarily paused this week when God-like Apple co-founder and Chief executive Steve Jobs resigned as chief executive. 

Luckily for late-in-life converts like me, those quirky Taiwanese folk at Next Media Animation have condensed the wondrous life and career of Steve Jobs into a 2 minute video:

 
 

Click the "Get Widget" link below to place this widget on your website or blog!