Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anti "Earth Hour"


I received an email from my local council, urging me to partake in "Earth Hour" on 28 March 2009. Isn't it great that our local bureaucrats have taken time from their tedious task managing rubbish, footpaths, water and sewage disposal to focus on more worldly matters.

Yep - that time of the year is almost upon us when hippies, enviro-activists and other associated loonies around the world will turn off their lights for one hour in order to protest the delusional ideals of man-made global warming.

If you feel like a bit of light relief and can stand politically correct piffle you can view the official Earth Hour website HERE.

I am proposing that we confront this globalized gullibility by expressing our knowledge that the theories of man-made global warming are unproven, fear-inducing, completely political and leftist.

In turn, I would hope that this expression of intellect will teach and inform those who are susceptible to the global warming propaganda about the realities of natural climate changes, as well as debunk the myths that are out there.

So, on March 28th, 2009 at 8pm - turn your LIGHTS ON!
In fact Turn EVERYTHING ON!!

I intend to bathe my motels in the brightest of white light that my electrical switchboards will allow in protest.

You are welcome to join me...

Click the "Get Widget" link below to place this widget on your website or blog!