Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bedjump.com

As moteliers, we host a lot of people from all walks of life.

I have heard it said by many wise old moteliers that "if we knew only half of what goes on behind closed doors, we wouldn't sleep at night". What some of our guests get up to behind closed doors, we hate to speculate. As long as it is legal (or close enough!), is not disturbing others, nothing is wrecked and doesn't leave a mess - we don't care!

When I tripped across the website www.bedjump.com it made me initially recoil in horror. The website is devoted to people all over the world submitting aeriel photos of themselves jumping onto motel/hotel beds!

Soon, I was able to suppress the outraged motelier entrenched within me and have a good laugh.

I guess in some way this website captures the childlike excitement of staying in a motel/hotel. It's irrelevant, naughty and fun. In a humorous way it celebrates travel and makes it a wee bit sexy - we like that!

Click the "Get Widget" link below to place this widget on your website or blog!